Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Travel, Travel

Living in a relatively reclusive part of the world, its not surprising that a few times a year I get an itch to get away... far away. This compounded with the fact that that we have been having miserable weather as of late, is making me feel a little contemplative tonight. As I sit huddled under my blanket wishing for blue skies and sunshine, I wanted to do a little trip down memory lane. About a year ago, I was sitting under the blazing sun of the desert in Las Vegas. A friend and I took a trip there and it was quite a time. Here are a few images from it.

The lovely MGM - Where we stayed for 8 nights.



This photo pales in comparison to the Bellagio fountains in person. It might be a cliched Vegas site to check out, but it's definitely worth it.



Ever get the feeling someone is watching you? (Rainforest Cafe)



I've watched the Lion King twice now, once in Vegas and once in Toronto, and would without hesitation see it for a third time if the opportunity comes along.



This is where I would love to be right now. Relaxing pool side, in the sun, with a cold drink and perhaps even a cigar? Not sat on a couch on a dreary, cold July night.



No comments:

Post a Comment